MAEE holds events throughout the year to bring environmental educators together from across the state for networking, professional development, and learning.
2023 MAEE Events:
- Jan. 28 - Winter birding tips and observations highlighted by a guided tour with head naturalist Clinton Nienhaus at Sax-Zim Bog near Tovola, MN
- March 25 - Native plant explorations with Growing Green Hearts, MN Native Landscapes, and MN Master Naturalists at MN Valley National Wildlife Refuge in Bloomington, MN
- May 6 - Great Lakes BioBlitz learning stations on vernal pools, birds, and trees, plus iNaturalist observations at Hartley Nature Center in Duluth, MN
- July 22 - Presentation on sustainable living with Happy Dancing Turtle and hike with MN Master Naturalists at Northland Arboretum in Baxter/Brainerd, MN
- Sept. 30 - Hawk watching and bird migration presentation and hike, plus an optional visit to the owl-banding station at Hawk Ridge Bird Observatory in Duluth, MN
- Nov. 18 - Place-based team-building tips for programs and trail hikes through sensory experiences, trail games, and S/E support at Camp Ihduhapi near Loretto, MN
MAEE Annual Conference - Oct. 27-29
Other events will be added throughout the year. Please check back or follow us on Facebook.
Past events include conferences, workshops on natural play spaces and the No Child Left Inside movement, meet-ups, happy hour, and Feast Forward fundraising events in partnership with environmental education organizations. Interested in partnering with MAEE on an event? Contact us at email@example.com.
Show your organization's support of environmental education in Minnesota by being a sponsor for an upcoming MAEE Event! MAEE works hard to keep registration fees for events as low as possible or free while offering quality environmental education experiences through lectures, field experiences, hands-on workshops and other events.
No matter which level of giving you choose, your organization will be promoted in the following ways: signage, printed and electronic conference materials, MAEE websites, newsletters, social media, and more.
Contact MAEE to learn more at firstname.lastname@example.org.